Ladies of Prestige!!!
You need to be logged in to enroll in this course
Prestige Widespread respect and admiration felt for someone or something on the basis of a perception of their achievements or quality.
Gem: Ruby For thousands of years, the Ruby was considered the stone of love, energy, passion, power, and a zest for life. Like no other gemstone in the world, Ruby is the perfect symbol for powerful feelings.
Welcome to your page. This course was set up for you and all the other Ladies of Prestige, to complete a small assignment so you can receive your Lady of Prestige digital badge. But, let’s explain how and why you got here.
Validating and speaking positive words about a person’s life has very positive rewards. We are told in the bible in the book of James that there is much power in the tongue, that it can bring either curses or praise. Therefore, we have set up a system where, throughout the program, members will naturally praise other members simply by the name we address them as; their name of Virtue.
We have created 9 virtues, for the 8 handmaid members and for their Chaperone. These virtues are:
- Honor High respect, as that shown for special merit. High rank. Principled uprightness of character. personal integrity; allegiance to moral principles.
- Esteem To regard with respect and favorable regard. To regard highly or favorably; regard with respect or admiration. To consider as of a certain value or a certain type; regard.
- Distinction The act of distinguishing; differentiation. The condition or fact of being dissimilar or distinct; difference. Excellence or eminence, as of performance, character, or reputation.A special feature or quality conferring superiority. Recognition of achievement or superiority; honor. A symbol of honor or rank.
- Dignity The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect. Inherent nobility and worth.Poise and self-respect. Stateliness and formality in manner and appearance. The respect and honor associated with an important position. A high office or rank.
- Excellence The state, quality, or condition of excelling; superiority. Excels in character. The state or quality of excelling or being exceptionally good; extreme merit; superiority. Superior, excellent, first-rate.
- Class A person who is poised, graceful, mature, or exudes any of these qualities in dress, mannerism, language, and everyday life. Possesses excellent self-control, is gentle, soothing, and unoffensive.
- Merit The quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.
- Prestige Widespread respect and admiration felt for someone or something on the basis of a perception of their achievements or quality.
- Grace One who is the recipient of God’s mercy; His grace. Simple elegance or refinement of movement. Pleasant manner and pleasing in spirit. Appreciative, Elegance, finesse and gracious.
Your virtue is issued randomly, and each member in your cluster will have a different virtue, so all the virtues will be represented in a Cluster. You received the title of Lady with the virtue of Prestige, and it may not mean you embody its characteristics, but you can certainly aspire to. We believe that once you are constantly addressed by your Handmaids as a Lady of Prestige, very soon you will begin to feel as such.
Your reward(s) upon completing this course:
- Title of Lady digital badge
- A digital certificate with your new and official title
- Invitation to join the private group of your title so you can meet other members with your title.
- Recognition points:
- Ambassador Points – GRADES: [B+ 15] | [A 20] | [A+ 25]
- Socialite Points – GRADES: [B+ 15] | [A 20] | [A+ 25]
- Mentor Points – GRADES: [B+ 15] | [A 20] | [A+ 25]
- Leader Points – GRADES: [B+ 15] | [A 20] | [A+ 25]
- Theology Points – GRADES: [B+ 15] | [A 20] | [A+ 25]
LESSON(S) IN THIS COURSE: