Ladies of Merit!!!
You can enroll in this course from your student dashboard. You need to be logged in.
Merit The quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.
Gem: Morganite the stone of Divine Love. With its clear, peach-pink innocence embodies the first pale rays of sunrise that swells the heart. It is called the pink emerald because both stones have the same composites. It symbolizes innocence, abundance of heart, and the prosperity of love,
Welcome to your page. This course was set up for you and all the other Ladies of Merit, to complete a small assignment so you can receive your Lady of Merit digital badge. But, let’s explain how and why you got here.
Validating and speaking positive words about a person’s life has very positive rewards. We are told in the bible in the book of James that there is much power in the tongue, that it can bring either curses or praise. Therefore, we have set up a system where, throughout the program, members will naturally praise other members simply by the name we address them as; their name of Virtue.
We have created 9 virtues, for the 8 handmaid members and for their Chaperone. These virtues are:
- HonorHigh respect, as that shown for special merit. High rank. Principled uprightness of character. personal integrity; allegiance to moral principles.
- EsteemTo regard with respect and favorable regard. To regard highly or favorably; regard with respect or admiration. To consider as of a certain value or a certain type; regard.
- DistinctionThe act of distinguishing; differentiation. The condition or fact of being dissimilar or distinct; difference. Excellence or eminence, as of performance, character, or reputation.A special feature or quality conferring superiority. Recognition of achievement or superiority; honor. A symbol of honor or rank.
- DignityThe quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect. Inherent nobility and worth.Poise and self-respect. Stateliness and formality in manner and appearance. The respect and honor associated with an important position. A high office or rank.
- ExcellenceThe state, quality, or condition of excelling; superiority. Excels in character. The state or quality of excelling or being exceptionally good; extreme merit; superiority. Superior, excellent, first-rate.
- ClassA person who is poised, graceful, mature, or exudes any of these qualities in dress, mannerism, language, and everyday life. Possesses excellent self-control, is gentle, soothing, and unoffensive.
- MeritThe quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.
- PrestigeWidespread respect and admiration felt for someone or something on the basis of a perception of their achievements or quality.
- Grace One who is the recipient of God’s mercy; His grace. Simple elegance or refinement of movement. Pleasant manner and pleasing in spirit. Appreciative, Elegance, finesse and gracious.
Your virtue is issued randomly, and each member in your cluster will have a different virtue, so all the virtues will be represented in a Cluster. You received the title of Lady with the virtue of Merit, and it may not mean you embody its characteristics, but you can certainly aspire to. We believe that once you are constantly addressed by your Handmaids as a Lady of Merit, very soon you will begin to feel as such.
Your reward(s) upon completing this course:
- Title of Lady digital badge
- A digital certificate with your new and official title
- Invitation to join the private group of your title so you can meet other members with your title.
- Recognition points:
- Ambassador Points – GRADES: [B+]: 15 | [A]: 20 | [A+]: 25
- Socialite Points – GRADES: [B+]: 15 | [A]: 20 | [A+]: 25
- Mentor Points – GRADES: [B+]: 15 | [A]: 20 | [A+]: 25
- Leader Points – GRADES: [B+]: 15 | [A]: 20 | [A+]: 25
- Theology Points – GRADES: [B+]: 15 | [A]: 20 | [A+]: 25
LESSON(S) IN THIS COURSE: