You can enroll in this course from your student dashboard. You need to be logged in.
This course uses the book “The Plan of Salvation” written by our very own Professor, Dr. Dione Nancolas, to explain everything you need to know about Salvation through Jesus Christ. It answers over 80 questions on the topic.
This book researches and resolves the ‘great debate’ in the Christian community on Law vs Grace and explain both the details of the old and new covenants. Understanding the two covenants and their roles are key to understanding salvation. It also answers other questions that are key to salvation such as:
- Who is God?
- Is Jesus the only way to God?
- How has Jesus Fulfilled the old laws (Old Testament) and made them new (New Testament)?
It outlines in detail God’s plan of salvation by brilliantly placing it on the timeline from the beginning of Genesis to Jesus’ death. It answers the question of how exactly Jesus’ death saves us and it tackles
many controversial topics in Christianity today.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to properly explain your faith and witness to others.
Purchase the Journal format of the book here.
- BADGE(S) OFFER: Get a grade average of A and receive the ‘Theologist’ badge.
- Earn the impressive certificate of salvation
- ELECTIVES: An optional Assignment with extra points going towards your Recognition Score. You must first complete the required assignment(s) for this course to qualify to take the elective lesson.
AMBASSADOR | SOCIALITE | MENTOR | LEADER | THEOLOGY
Lessons in this course:
- ELECTIVE COURSE: Women in the Bible Not started (Must first complete all other lessons in this course)